Monday 2 April 2012

Exchanging Ideas and Technique

Local Vancouver web designer/artist, Allison Koberstein was cool enough to let me post up her sketches. Check out her blog and facebook page. We talked a lot about sketching, art, our processes, etc - to the point where I had to apologize for talking shop so much. The second most fun thing to do other than draw is talk about drawing, exchange techniques, different perspectives. Allison turned me onto http://www.ctrlpaint.com for digital art, since I just purchased a 21 inch Wacom Cintiq UX. Oooh yah, nerd boner.

Speaking of nerd boners. Don't forget to check out Fan Expo Vancouver April 21st and 22nd. I'm excited. Adam West is going to be there and a gang of awesome artists working in the industry. I'm going to be like a sponge and try to go rub onto some of those artists... no, not creepy at all, that's what sponges do.

No comments:

Post a Comment