Wednesday 18 April 2012

Business Cards!

I'm pretty stoked! And I don't get stoked that often, if you don't believe me, just ask my ex-girlfriend. But I am pretty giddy, cause the Skytrain Sketch Group business cards have arrived!

Just in time for Fan Expo! 


Someone from Vancouver Comic Jams gave me the idea to make the card the same as a skytrain ticket when she wrote it on a real bus ticket. I forgot your name, but if you are reading. Thanks!

The back has all the information about the group.


It's a great feeling when you think about something, make it, and see it come to fruition. The feeling is something like being stoked, I think. Seeya at Fan Expo (smiley face).

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Great idea for the cards.

    Sidenote: One of the most frustrating things about blogger blogs is that you can't post a comment with just any old name and website, it has to be verified with an account somewhere. :| The best I can do is my defunct wordpress site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool....
    Fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete